Open Home Dates:
- Perfectly positioned in a quiet street close to town, this lovely family property is the ideal place to call home!
- Located on a huge allotment of approximately 1134sqm, this four bedroom, two bathroom, two living home is spacious for every need.
- Built by Distinctive Homes, this flexible floorplan features a huge family room at the front plus spacious living, dining and kitchen at the rear. Both living spaces have split system air conditioners and ceiling fans. Large sliding doors lead to the undercover pergola, perfect for entertaining in all weather.
- The very functional kitchen has a walk in pantry, dishwasher, wide benchtops, ample storage and overlooks the living areas and pergola.
- Each bedroom enjoys light and space and built in robes and ceiling fans. The master bedroom includes walk in robe and ensuite. The main bathroom is located adjacent the separate laundry.
- Externally the property showcases wonderful garden spaces. Also included is a double carport, additional concrete slab ready for a new garage or shed, 16 solar panels, cubby house, large tool shed, vegetable garden and a variety of fruit trees. The pizza oven sets the scene for those beautiful twilight evenings, complete with a recently installed salt water chlorinated pool with heater for family and guests to enjoy!
- This property holds special family memories...secure your lifestyle home in the growing township of Goolwa.
Every precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the material herein. Prospective purchasers should not confine themselves to the contents but should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves in all respects. Harcourts South Coast will not accept any responsibility should any details prove to be incomplete or incorrect.
|Land Size||1134 sqm|
|Approx year built||2006|
|Garaging / carparking||Closed carport|
|Heating / Cooling||Split cycle a/c|
|Living area||Open plan|
|Main bathroom||Separate shower|
|Outdoor living||Entertainment area (Covered), Pool (Salt), BBQ area|
|Sewerage||Septic, Bio cycle|
|Locality||Close to shops, Close to schools|